Thursday, January 6, 2011

Papertrey Paper Dolls Challenge #29

Hello Everyone,

The start of a new year comes a new series of Papertrey Paper Doll Challenges. I am the first host of the new year and I am excited to kick it off. I have to admit that I am still not back to my regular routine after the holidays. As a result, I decided that this Challenge would be based on a theme. The theme I have chosen is simplicity. This card is all about keeping it simple. I look forward to seeing what each of you create while trying to keep it simple.


For more photos and a supply list visit MY BLOG.

2 comments:

  1. Great challenge, C! I haven't had a chance to "get back to normal" after the holidays either. I'm finding it hard to find my mojo. Thanks for a simple stress-free challenge. This will help ease me back into creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this challenge!! I can't wait to play!!

    ReplyDelete