Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Paper Dolls Challenge #41

Hey everyone! It's Jen here from Jen's Ink Spot!! I'm a bit late for this challenge, sorry about that!!  (Thanks Michelle for reminding me it was my turn!!). 

Well, you all know how much I love to use twine in my projects!  So, I thought a fitting challenge would be to create a card or a project that incorporates twine in some way.  If you don't have twine, you could use floss or something else that is similar...but no ribbons (unless that is ALL you have to choose from!).  Here's my card:


I chose 4 colors of twine and they determined my color combination. 


Thank you for stopping by!  I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Dot Spot, Think Big Favorites
Ink:  Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, True Black, VersaMagic Turquoise Gem
Paper:  White
Other:  Sunshine Impression Plate, Pop Dots, Twinery Twine

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just LOVE that big sentiment?? ahhh.....I just think that font is divine! This is true Jen style....color!! I love Dot Spot stamped in these colors!! Thanks for reminding me I have this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge! Can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jen et al,
    I am also in love with twine. I use the soft wonderful-to-tie butcher's twine you can find at the hardware store! It is wonderful stuff.
    Thanks!
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete