Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Paper Dolls Challenge #47: Fruit & a Sketch

On the very last day of the challenge...I made it! So this month's challenge from Jen was to use Fruit & a Sketch. I chose to use My Favorite Things "Who's that Harvest Girl" stamp set with a basket full of strawberries. Here is my card:


I used Freshly Made Sketches Sketch #33 for this challenge:


The strawberry paper is from PTI's Tutti Frutti, the "happy" is from PTI's Wonderful Words dies, all cardstock is PTI, the texture on the basket is from a SU Sizzix embossing folder. The twine is from the Twinery, and the label punch from SU. If you would like to see more photos, please see my blog post here. This card was also a birthday card for my friend, and fellow Dolls member, Joyce! This was a great challenge! Hope it leaves you will a good taste in your mouth for the next, which starts tomorrow! Please join us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment