Thursday, April 29, 2010

Paper Dolls - Challenge # 2

Hi all! It's Meg (megspaulding) here with our second Paper Dolls challenge! Thank you Laurie Beth for our first challenge which was super fab and thank you to all who participated! I have been planning this next challenge for a while. The sketch is one of my faves! It comes from the Go To Sketches magazine by PaperCrafts. The sketch was designed by Betsy Veldman (ahh, my hero) on page 109. Here it is:




And here is my take:



Lots of October Afternoon Fly a Kite paper collection and of course tissue paper flowers and lots of bling!



Hope you enjoyed this weeks sketch and get to play along with us! Later peeps!

Meg




10 comments:

  1. Great sketch, Meg! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Meg!! This looks like such a fun sketch! I can't wait to play (probably be next week before I have a chance)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, good one. I'm gonna work on mine tonight or tomorrow. So excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab fab sketch! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, love it! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh! I better find my mojo so i can play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for inviting us all to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Call me crazy but I couldn't wait, just couldn't wait to see your challenge today.....(I was at work and secretly looked at the challenge on my cell phone....don't tell!! shhh) Can't wait to participate in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sketch you chose for this weeks challenge. It is so fun to play along with all you gals. Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed out on this one, but all of the cards that were submitted were fantastic. Great challenge Meg.

    ReplyDelete