Thursday, May 6, 2010

Paper Dolls - Challenge #3

Hi everyone!

It's me, Suzanne {*suzanne*}, with the 3rd Paper Dolls challenge. This is my very first time doing anything like this and I have to tell you this was hard! I would much rather copy someone else's sketch, especially because Meg's sketch last week was so awesome! "Wicked awesome" if you are from Boston.

I knew that I wanted to sketch a square card and leave lots of room for everyone's styles. If you wanna add butterflies and flowers and buttons, go right ahead! But I went with clean and simple for my version on this sketch:




Here is the card that I made...the sentiment is from the Enjoy the Ride stamp set by PTI. The patterned paper is from Paper Pizazz.






So the sky is the limit for you!! I hope you will play along and visit the blogs of everyone else who participates. Here is the Mr. Linky link so you can add your version...Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Suzanne






6 comments:

  1. wow.. I love this challenge.. thks for posting this Suzanne.. I love CAS. so this is great for me.. I can't wait to play! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne--looks to be a fun sketch....I've been meaning to do a CAS card but I usually keep adding and adding!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the round sentiment and soft background colors. I'm definitely playing tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, this is a great sketch! I really love it cause I am a layers kinda girl! Cant wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and sketch! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for a chance to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete