Thursday, May 13, 2010

Paper Dolls - Challenge #4

Hi! Jen Carter here!  Welcome to another Papertrey Paper Dolls challenge!  Today's challenge is called "Feminine/Masculine"!  Your challenge this week is to create a masculine card and then use the same stamps and basically the same layout and create a feminine card as well.

Here is my masculine card:



And here is the feminine version of the same card:

(sorry the sentiment is so hard to see on this card...it says, "It's Your Day")


In both cards I used the same stamps: Fly Away, Vintage Labels & Star Prints.  I also used the woodgrain impression plate behind the airplane and the same basic layout. 

I hope you have fun with this challenge!  I can't wait to see what YOU make!!  Be sure to post your card link below!

Supplies: 
Masculine Card
Stamps:  Fly Away, Vintage Labels & Star Prints
Paper:  Kraft, White, DCWV Green, Patterned Paper
Ink:  Palette Giverney Green, Prussian Blue & PTI Terra Cotta Tile, Tea Dye Duo
Other:  Fiskars Crest Border Punch, Sanding Block, Nesties Label 1, Pop Dots, Woodgrain Impression Plate

Feminine Card
Stamps: Fly Away, Vintage Labels & Star Prints
Paper: Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, White, Dotty Biscotti Patterned Paper
Ink: Plum Pudding, Hawaiian Shores, Melon Berry, Brilliance Moonlight White
Other: Fiskars Border Punch, Nesties Label 1, Pop Dots, Woodgrain Impression Plate

8 comments:

  1. This is an awesome challenge! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT challenge Jen! I can't wait to get home and play! This is extra fun because it is definitley a "challenge" for me to make those guy cards! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great challenge.. thks Jen! Hope to work on this one this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun challenge Jen!!! I hope to get to work on this soon and NOT at the last minute this time!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge, Jen! This is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Can't wait to give this one a go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, this was an awesome challenge. I visited all of the blogs and left comments. I loved the card transformation from one theme to the next. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete