Thursday, June 24, 2010

Challenge #10: A sketch by Amy


Hello.....It's Amy and I'm so happy to be hosting this week's Papertrey Paper Dolls challenge!
This week I wanted to do a sketch using scallops and after
seeing this card by Dawn McVey, I knew that was it!!
I have used a similar layout before here but this is just a bit different.
(Thanks to Jen for helping me with this sketch!)


I love the look of scallops and especially Papertrey's new scallop dies! 
So if you have those, use them but if not just substitute something else for them! 
Here is my card using the above sketch!



Please come play along....we have our challenges up for 3 weeks!! 
We all would LOVE to see what you create during our challenges!

8 comments:

  1. GREAT sketch with the little added element of the scallops! Can't wait to get started after I get back from our beach trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Amy!! This is a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Amy!! Can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love this! K, so I love pretty much any sketch, but I loved that card of Dawn's and I look forward to using this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card gf... great sketch too! I'll be def playing along to this one! Gorgeous stamping gf! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, you have OUTDONE YOURSELF! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like another fun sketch! Your card looks great! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy, this sketch is perfect! I will join everyone real soon. Your card is beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete