Thursday, June 3, 2010

Paper Dolls-Challenge #7

Hi everyone, its Laurie (Laurie Beth) and I am so excited to bring you our next challenge!  We have all had alot of fun so far and LOVE all the participation!  Today is acutally my anniversary so sorry about the late post! 

Today's challenge is a combo!  #1-I would love to see you make your own patterened paper!  and #2-Try to keep your card "CAS"...clean and simple!  If you want to only do one of the 2, that is great!  I just hope you can play along!  SO, here is my card....



Thanks for stopping by today!  Can't wait to see your creations!  Remember that our challenges are open for 3 weeks, so always feel free to join in the other challenges from weeks past!  :)  Have a great day!

Laurie

10 comments:

  1. Laurie I didn't know today was your anniversary and that it was your challenge week!! This challenge looks fun....maybe I can get caught back up on the PPD challenges tomorrow! Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh I love this challenge... I will definitely do this one.. your card is stunning.. love the pink and black.. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I think that is one of my favorite stamps and using it to make background paper is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anni!

    I'm lovin' your colors! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful elegant card, Laurie Beth! Great challenge! Can't wait to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is pretty! I love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!!!! Fun challenge, I hope to get a chance to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CAS & so lovely! Great challenge & I think I'll try it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, Laurie! LOVE your colors and your patterned paper is just awesome! FUN CAS style, too!

    ReplyDelete