Thursday, July 15, 2010

Papertrey Paper Dolls Challenge #13

"...cuz we are livin' in a material world and I am a material girl!"

Okay, not really...
Hi! It's Leish, and it's my turn to host this week's challenge. I have to be completely transparent here and tell you that I'm super duper nervous! =) Anyway, on with the challenge!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it...is to rummage through your closets for some kind of MATERIAL to serve as your inspiration. It can be your clothing closet, linen closet, crafting closet, etc. No running out to the fabric store, snatching up some new material, and THROWING it in your closet so you can use it! LOL.

I decided to use my wedding dress for inspiration.


Here's the card I made:
I hope you play along!

6 comments:

  1. Oh this challenge sounds like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I can see of your wedding dress, it looks so pretty! You did a great job incorporating the design of your dress into your card. I can't wait to give this challenge a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a fun challenge.. i will for sure do this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! So glad I found this blog! I {heart} PTI! :) I got to play along with your challenge today, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have nothing to be nervous about! This is a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GREAT Challenge! I have never play with you all before but hopefully I wil play this time! LOVE your wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete