Thursday, July 22, 2010

Papertrey Paper Dolls Challenge #14

Hello everyone! This is C with a new challenge for the Papertrey Paper Dolls and followers of this blog. I decided to challenge everyone to do 2 things: (1) use a color that you would not typically use and (2) use a technique on your card that you have not used in a while. So, for me, the color orange is not something I typically use outside of a halloween  card. The second part of the challenge was a technique. I decided to go back to basics and do some embossing. Here is what I ended up with for the group...and I have to say that I happy I used the orange!


Visit my blog for more detailed photos and a supply list. Happy scrapping!

Please join us in submitting your card for the challenge below using Mr. Linky. You will have 3 weeks to submit your creation. We look forward to seeing all the wonderful cards that are created!

7 comments:

  1. beautiful card and a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great challenge and looks like a lot of fun, but your Linky thingy for entering a card is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologies everyone. I did not post the link correctly for "Mr Linky" but it should be working now - I posted my own as a test and it worked. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never use gold since I'm a silver girl and it's been ages since I've used Copics. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete