Thursday, August 5, 2010

Challenge #16

I can't believe this is our 16th challenge on our blog! Can you?  This is Lee Anne, and it's my second time to host a challenge.  I'm going to borrow a sketch from the Go-To Sketches challenge for this one.  Here's the sketch:
It's a sketch that Betsy Veldman designed for the special issue.  I thought it was a challenge because of the circle.  I hardly ever create shaped cards, so this put me out of my comfort zone.  I'm sure I could have used this as the focal point on a standard card (as can YOU), but I stayed true to the challenge.  Here's my card:


and the inside:


Play along with the sketch and post your creation below!



Papertrey Ink Supplies:
Stamps: Up, Up and Away
Paper: Aqua Mist, Stampers Select, Summer Sunrise, 2008 Bitty Dot Basics
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Smokey Gray
Tools: Rick Rack Die, Cloud dies
Other:  brads, aquacolors, sakura stardust pen, chipboard letter, gemstones

 

5 comments:

  1. Great challenge! I rarely make shape cards too, and I hope I get some time to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice take of the sketch you did a nice job tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card!! I am not much into shaped cards, I will try to do this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still plan on playing along with this challenge...I just LOVE the little rays of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete