Thursday, August 19, 2010

Paper Dolls Challenge #18

Hi, it’s Anika here with another challenge for you.

I want you to find inspiration from a food container or wrapper. You can use the colors, layout or another design element from the packaging.

I used the colors from a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup as my inspiration. I also thought the ric rac looked like the edge of a peanut butter cup.


Hope you can find something in your pantry, refrigerator or freezer that will inspire you!



Thanks for playing along! ~Anika

3 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween card.
    I didn't see a link for this weeks entry but have posted my card inspired by "Cool Whip".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donna that is my fault! I posted this for her and forgot that part! I will add that in later tonight!

    Anika...great challenge! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished mine! Boy was it a challenge, but maybe it had more to do with my object of inspiration! LOL! I will put a link here and then a picture later when the other link thingy is added! http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2010/08/learn-live-hope-pt-paperdolls-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete