Thursday, February 3, 2011

Papertrey Paper Dolls Challenge #31: Year of the Flowers

Hi!  Laurie from Hiding in My Craft Room here!  I am so excited!  This is my first time to host the challenge and I hope you find it a good one!

Okay, so here goes!  The challenge is:

1.  Use a flower set, if you have it Papertrey Ink, Year of the Flowers set.
2.  Use a designer paper.  If you don't have any, make your own.  I actually used SU designer paper Real Red and stamped using the flower images.  But I could have just stamped on plain paper and it would have been pretty too! 
3.  Use at least three different colors. 

Here's what I came up with:


You can see more details about my card here:  Violet Birthday


Thanks for checking in today!

Now it's your turn!  Have fun!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Paperdolls! My first time playing along. Love your card Laurie. Just in case you didn't know, it qualifies for one of the SCS challenges this past week "dry embossing over stamping"! Have a great week ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to mention. I hope black is a color .. if not, it's ok to delete my entry. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, Thanks for letting me know about SCS challenge! I haven't been over there is a little while. I need to check it out! Your card is gorgeous and black is a color to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listening to the podcast today, going to play along with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hia,

    just heard about this on the papertrey radio - how do i go about joining? Leanne mentioned space for new members?

    Thanks :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's my first time to play along with one of our challenges and as a new member. FUN!!

    ReplyDelete