Thursday, February 17, 2011

Papertrey Paper Dolls Challenge #32

Hi everyone! It's Amy here and today is another challenge day here at the Papertrey Paper Dolls blog and I am so glad to be the host this week.  For my challenge I wanted to make a Spring card focusing on EMBOSSING with any floral image from PTI.  (For supplies used, please check out my blog.)

The Challenge
1.  Embossing
2.  Use any floral image from PTI
3.  Spring colors

Here's my card:



Now let's see your best embossing floral PTI card!!  Link up your creation below!  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Spring!



4 comments:

  1. Can we use dry embossing as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun challenge... I only have the one flower set tho, so you might see it a lot when you are doing floral challenges!! LOL... PLus I loved Nicole's tip on the MIM video. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Amy, for pointing out that my Make It Monday #2 card fit your challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge Amy. I am going to have to get my rear in gear and give it a go!

    ReplyDelete