Friday, June 15, 2012

Celebrate Generosity - Congrats On Your New Roost

This month Joyce from Cards-by-the-Sea is the hostess and her challenge is to celebrate generosity, a way to thank all of those wonderful people we know who share. I have been so blessed by what others have given to me by way stamping supplies, from stamped images, die cuts, paper pads, ink, dies and stamp sets.  My sister has been so kind to pass all of her stamping supplies my way when she went 100% digital and let me tell you she was a collector! Then there are the wonderful ladies I have met via the PTI forum, different blogs and all of the fabulous challenges.  Because I have been so blessed I do my very best to "Pay it Forward" when I have the opportunity.  So here is my card and I am using items that were given to me by three different fabulous and talented ladies...first the item is the barn wood, Joyce was so sweet to stamp me 6 sheets of beautiful wood paper in 3 different colors and papers.  Second item is the window, now who does not love this window, this is from Renee from It's A Patchwork Life and the third and final item is from my sweet sister, the ink to stamp my card.  Thank you all so much and without your generosity to me and other stamping friends it would not be near as much fun.


Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI - Rustic White and Pure Poppy
Stamps: PTI - On The Farm
Barn Paper: Joyce
Window: Renee
Ink: My Sweet Sister

3 comments:

  1. First--thanks so much for participating in my challenge--I was worried that no one would want to play. Second--this is just the most clever card. I love how you made a scene inside and outside--just beautiful. I still have not inked up that farm set much, at all, and I've only used the barn stamps when I stamped for you. Shame. That sunburst and hillside looks like it was made for that window, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card you created, Kim, I just love it, its so bright and cheery! I love all the elements and how they were all from different people, too :)

    ReplyDelete